Will’s Introduction

Hi all, I’m Will Shrestha! I’m from Saint Paul, Minnesota. I’m a junior Computer Science major and Digital Arts and Humanities minor. I worked as a TA for Hacking the Humanities the past two terms and learned about Digital Humanities Associates from Austin Mason. This will be my first term working as a Digital Humanities Associate. I hope that this job will help me experience working with a team in a professional setting and also teach me more about intersections between computer science and the humanities.

My headshot

Some other academic interests I have are music and psychology. I take saxophone lessons here at Carleton and am currently enrolled in Cross-Cultural Psychology which I think is really cool because it discusses the differences in psychology in cultures around the world.

As for extracurriculars, I am a member of the Carleton Karls (ultimate frisbee team), MOSAIC (Mosaic of South Asian Interests at Carleton), Mixed Club, and Club Tennis.

Some non-Carleton related interests of mine are my pets and playing video games with my friends. I have two dogs and two cats (one cat, Scoop, is living on campus with me as an ESA). Two of my favorite video games at the moment are Bloons Tower Defense 6 and Stardew Valley.

Here’s a picture of Scoop in my dorm!

Picture of my cat, Scoop
Categories: Bio